A great quote worth posting about:

A few weeks ago my kids were swimming with cousins and Micah ran to jump into the pool. Just before jumping he said, "It's too quiet here, I'm gonna loud it up!" If you know Micah he can easily "loud" things up. :)

2 comments:

  1. Mindy said...

    Hey. Saw your comment. Chris was sick the day we were over there and so they didn't come out until we had been there for a while. I do have some pictures of Kelley's kids in the pool with mine but I didn't put all of them on the blog. I don't think I got any good one's of anyone's faces - so I did't put them on there. sorry. I will put on fb when I have a chance.
    When are you coming to Cherokee? We are only 30 minutes from there --actually a little less.....
    let us know -- if it isn't when we are going to Pennslyvania, we have to get together!
    email me or fb message me. =)  

  2. Chris Stanfield said...

    My very favorite Micah quote!