I've been wanting to have a cookout for a while now, and since my sister's family was in town for a few days I thought that would be a great time. So the family came over one evening in May (late post, I know) and enjoyed our cookout.
Tad cooked hot dogs on his handmade grill out at the campsite, where he also had a campfire going for smores.
I was using my camera the whole night, which means not near as good pictures as when I use Tad's. But at least I got a few shots.
Hard to see here, but my Mom, aunt, and Grandma all posed for the camera.
Two of my nieces who are BFFs. Can't believe they are teenagers!!
And Tyler with her beau. She doesn't make bad pictures even if she's lounging around and her hair is falling down. :)
It was a fun night. So glad we were finally able to have it, and glad that my sister's family was able to be there since we don't see them often enough!
Now on to our busy summer. It seems we've had something to do almost every day, which makes for a fun summer, but I don't want it to rush by.
not used to seeing Aunt Lila with short hair......sounds like great fun tho.....when r u headed over here? on Monday? Maybe we could have yall over for supper one night?
Fun stuff!! Lucas thinks the campsite is a "dangerous" place..