It's been a few days since I've had a chance to get back to the blog. I wanted to add just a few more pictures of our camping trip. The first one is really probably not impressive to anyone but me. We decided to upgrade our tent this year since our family has grown. So Tad chose this one and I must say it's great! Two queen size air mattresses fit in it with room to spare. It's massive.
We went to see an Indian Drama while we were in Cherokee and the kids really got into Indians. Drennan mentioned to Micah that the last time we were camping there, he got a drum. So...of course Micah wanted one this time.
And since Micah had one, the little girl had to get one too. They still walk around the house playing with them so it was money well spent. Drennan purchased a pea shooter and spent the rest of his time shooting peas or popcorn kernels at the ducks that lurked around us at the campground.
My Dad wanted to put Jude under this ginormous bear. Jude was none the wiser. If you look closely, you'll see that there is also a bear on his shirt.
And you can't go to Cherokee without having your picture made with an Indian.
We had so much fun. I hate that Jude and I were sick most of the week (as well as my Dad). Hopefully next time we will all be well.
And now Jude is taking a nap so I must go and try to accomplish as much as possible before he wakes up. We'll see how that turns out. :)
looks like you guys had a great time! Where is baby Lila in that pic? at church?
Looks like you guys had a great time... I wish we could have gone!!!
What a great experience for everyone -- except those who were sick. Lots of good memories.