This post is a little overdue. Micah turned 6 on August 7! He had a batman birthday party, and was super excited to sport around a cape and mask the whole time.
Micah put his own candles on the cake. We usually put the number of candles according to the age being celebrated. He got a little carried away. I think Drennan said Micah put 29 candles. But he managed to blow them all out!
We had the party later in the day hoping the kids could play outside, and they ended up staying mostly out.....a plus for summer birthdays.
I love this shot of Baby Jude! He's trying to catch a balloon.
I wanted to get a picture of all the kids. The bigger ones weren't really keen on the idea, so I said everyone who is age 14 and under. Aunt Tina just happened to be holding Cohen because he just woke up from a nap and didn't want his picture taken. :)
Nothing big going on in this picture, I just put it in because I love his smile!!
Can't believe it's been 6 years since he was born!