Today starts our first day back for school. Tad went back to work and he is a huge help around here, so we are missing him, but since he went back we decided it was time to start our regular routine again. That means school. First day back after any sort of vacation is usually hard, but Drennan and Micah have both had good mornings!
I asked Tad over the weekend to build the kids an indoor balance beam. It's too cold to go outside so we're always looking for ways to get some exercise and use up some energy indoors.
He built a small balance beam that can easily be stored under their bed. And it's low to the ground so it won't hurt if one of them falls off.....and they have fallen off!
I must stop taking pictures in this room because the light is so bad.
Time to go and see what else we can do on this cold, cold day.
I miss being home!