I should probably start out by saying that when we have a "snow day" we still do our school work. BUT we try and finish a little early so we can go outside and play in the snow, no matter how much snow we get. As soon as we started seeing flakes come down this morning, Drennan begged to go out. Since he has a cold I told him he couldn't stay long. So he bundled up and ventured out. After about 5 minutes, his hands started freezing and he came in.
Micah, of course, wanted to go too, so he went out as well. He is also battling a cold so he stayed about 2 minutes. The snow is still coming down so hopefully Tad will get to leave work early. Until then we will try and stay warm, continue to wipe runny noses, sit in rooms with vaporizers, and drink hot tea.
I sort of have a love-hate relationship with Winter.