I just realized that I didn't blog at all last week. Probably because Tad was out of town and I had double duty with everything.

My niece, Tyler, was in town this weekend so we decided to have a date night Friday. We don't go out by ourselves often so it's nice to get away occasionally. Tyler is the oldest of 6 so she makes a good babysitter.

This weekend actually felt like summer (it's been too cool lately) so we went swimming Saturday while Tad had a wedding to shoot. I took my camera but completely forgot to take pictures.

Yesterday we had a birthday party to attend. It seems as if most of our extended family has a birthday in August. Micah's is Friday, so, we too, have a party to plan.

School will start back next Monday. This time last year we started school this week, but we still have some things to get done around here before we begin. Once we start, housecleaning will come second.

Soccer season is also about to begin. So our Saturdays are going to be busy soon.

On top of everything else we have to prepare for a new baby. Lila's room has to be transformed to accommodate another person. First we have to buy some more furniture. We still have to get a car seat and a few other things within the next month as well.

After looking at this, I realize I better go and start...

2 comments:

  1. The Shavers Family said...

    Let me know what you need... I might have some extras!!  

  2. Mindy said...

    A couple of things -- 1 -- I know you think I have forgotten (maybe you did) we still have Lila's "L" bow holder and it is finished except for one more coat of paint and then if you still want it I will mail it to you.
    Also - we are starting soccer soon too....and school starts here on the 25th....as usual. But Brady has the flu -- so again I'm thinking of holeing up in my house and not leaving again.