My cousin, Kerry Adkins, recently got engaged and Tad was asked to take some engagement photos of Kerry and her fiance. They were taken at Bear Creek which is owned by my family and where we went to swim on the fourth of July. I thought they turned out so well. The creek is an awesome location for photos. The only problem is the half mile walk in and out of there straight down and back up. Here is the link to see the photos. http://photos.evearitt.com/kerry-dj
Enjoy!

1 comments:

  1. Mindy said...

    Beautiful pictures!!!! Glad that you were able to stay off the copperheads!
    AND - I'm impressed with how good they both look. If I'd just walked down there-- I'd be too hot and sweaty and all my makeup would've run off so pictures wouldn't be ideal......
    BUT GREAT shots of these two --Tad does an excellent job!
    Please tell Kerry Congratulations for me!