It's no secret (to anyone who asks) that Micah is not a fan of reading. He is not a sit-down-do-an-activity kind of boy. He wants to be moving all the time....and usually he is. That being said, he loves to be read to. Tad is currently reading the Harry Potter series to him, and he really enjoys it. But during the day when he is supposed to read, he usually tries to find something else to do. That's why I decided to snap his photo when he was reading the other day. I love to see him with a book!
I'm hoping that one day we will look back on this post and say "Micah, can you believe there was a time that you actually didn't like to read?" Until then we try to sneak it in whenever we can. And if there's a book he is really interested in (like sharks) then we don't have to do a lot of convincing to get him to read it.

0 comments: