Every Friday we have Family Night. Usually we call it Family Movie Night because we all watch a movie together and have a fun snack to eat. Last Friday, we decided to go outside for Family Night. Since the weather has been cooler in the evenings, Tad comes home most days and goes out to the campsite to mess around. The kids LOVE going out there too. We oftentimes have campfires going out there in the evenings.

So Friday I said why don't we go outside for Family Night.

Drennan and Micah have recently started scouts, and Drennan is really wanting to learn how to start a campfire. Here he is trying with Tad giving him instructions.


Jude is giving his camera smile. I think he would live outside if I would let him.


Once the fire got started (Drennan had success!), we had s'mores for our treat!


After we stayed out awhile, we ventured into the house for a movie and then on to bed. Nine o'clock soccer games on Saturday mornings are about to get the best of us.

0 comments: