Baseball games started Saturday preceded by a parade and opening ceremonies. The parade is basically each team riding around the block on trucks. I made pictures of the boys in their trucks, but you couldn't see them good so I didn't post them. Drennan and Memp (Memphis) are on the Pirates team, while Micah, who is in a younger group, is on the Orioles team.

My camera batteries ran down before Micah's game started, so I'll have to start with him next game.

Drennan is getting ready to catch the ball here. This picture is when they were warming up before the game.


Drennan is number 3, and Memp is number 2. They look so little here. :)


These two were being happy spectators.


It was very cloudy and actually a little chilly Saturday, and I was glad because Jude didn't get sunburned. However we didn't take jackets and it felt more like early spring rather than June like it has been feeling lately. Many more games to come...

0 comments: