Easter fun

I had Tad take some pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits a few days before Easter because I didn't know if we would have time to do it on Sunday. I thought they turned out great!








I remember when Drennan was five and he made silly faces in all of the pictures we made of him. Now, it seems, Micah is doing the same. Apparently it's a 5-year old thing.

The rest of these were taken Sunday. The kids spent most of the afternoon outside, since it was such a beautiful day. These two goofballs were telling jokes I suspect.


Lila and Cohen mostly followed each other around and played. They look so serious here probably because they were not being very cooperative in front of the camera. :)


Love this picture!


Brooklyn, Mae-Mae, Lila, and Cohen taking a walk.

We were so tired by the end of the day, but we were so thankful for the time spent with family and the great weather.

1 comments:

  1. Tim said...

    Touching. Almost brings tears to my eyes. Everyone looks so happy!