Naptime

My babies have all taken naps during the day in a swing. The rocking keeps them asleep and being up off the ground keeps them safe from other little ones walking around. Jude has already started sitting up while in his swing. Usually he will lean back in it when he is ready to go to sleep, but sometimes he gets to playing or watching the other kids and will fall asleep sitting up. I was able to catch him on camera a couple (but not all) of the times he has done this. He's so cute in this position, but never fear I always lie him back when I find him like this.



Notice he's holding the toy in both pictures. He just gets too busy playing and forgets how sleepy he is.

1 comments:

  1. Chas said...

    *swoon* how I miss those sweet days. He is just a doll, Wendy.
    Makes me want to just squeeze him. :)
    Enjoy every second.
    Love,
    Chas