My kids love to cook. And I love that they love it. Last year for Christmas they each got an apron with his/her name on it. It's getting time for Christmas baking so I guess they will be using their aprons quite a bit.
Today Drennan and I made fudge. It was great. I'm going to let Micah and Lila each pick out a dessert to make (from a selection provided by me) and they will have their turn in the kitchen.
We've been going light on the bookwork since Thanksgiving. We're still doing some, but we're also doing more crafts, Christmas shopping, and just getting ready for Christmas in general.
I love to bake and since it's also educational we're having fun and learning all at the same time.
3 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No gang signs on the family blog, kids!
Wendy, let me know when they're nominating for mother of the year; I think you're up for it! :)
Shonda
i dont remember this