We have been so busy this week. I haven't hardly had time to check e-mail, much less blog. Tad is off this week and I haven't had a chance to even catch my breath. We've been working on the house, well actually Tad's the one doing projects like that. Most daylight hours he's outside doing something that he's had on his to-do list.

I received a huge bag of hand-me-downs for Baby Lila. I need a bumper sticker that says I *heart* hand-me-downs. I've been going through those clothes for two days. So thankful to get them though, being the only girl in the family for a few years, she hasn't had many clothes handed down.

We've also gone swimming a few days. Well they've gone swimming. I don't have a maternity bathing suit. Need one desperately. Drennan and Micah are doing great in the pool. They LOVE it!


We've got two birthdays in the family coming up. Mine is tomorrow and Drennan's is Tuesday. We also have VBS next week. It's usually exhausting but always fun.

My feet hurt so bad by the end of the day. Each night we all just fall into bed.
I've gotta keep taking my iron pills and prenatal vitamins to keep up the energy.

Not exactly sure what's in store for today. No rest for the weary.

1 comments:

  1. Chas said...

    I hope you get some much needed rest and some pool time!!! That would be wonderful for you right now.
    Take care of yourself and enjoy your summer.
    Love,
    Chas