I realized that this is my 100th post. Some people do special giveaways or have special posts for their 100th post. I'm not really into any of that so I thought I would change the blog up a bit.

As mentioned earlier, I've been doing a lot of housecleaning lately. I've also been working quite a bit on our church's VBS. It's coming up soon and there's still a lot to do.
Tad's going to be off again soon and I'm sure we'll be having more pictures to post of our happenings.



My Mom gave me this "Surprise Lily" a few weeks ago and it has bloomed. I love the blooms so I asked Tad to take a photo of it for me.

1 comments:

  1. Chas said...

    Beautiful! :)
    What a neat certificate!!! I need to do something special for my kids... I just never think of it. :)
    Maybe I will plan something soon.
    Love,
    Chas