I didn't realize how much time "schooling" took until we stopped for the summer. I've come to the realization that my house is never really going to be super clean while school is in session (and while my kids are too young to help out a lot.) It takes so much energy just to do the basics such as meals, laundry, and daily straightening up that I don't have a lot of time to do the deep cleaning that needs to be (and used to be) done.
But I must say that it helps tremendously that I'm not nauseous anymore. I can't say I have tons of energy, but being tired AND being nauseous is a lot worse than just being tired.
Gee how old does it say I am that I'm actually posting about being happy to have more time to clean? Now if I can just stay inside the house long enough instead of outside in the sunshine...