



Here are the pictures of the flowers pots with the seeds we planted. The kids played outside a lot that evening, especially with the new swing Tad rigged up on a big tree. Also we had our church egg hunt today and Tad took a few shots there. The kids had a great time even though it was storming outside and they had to hunt eggs indoors. Each plastic egg was filled with candy and Micah sat down immediately afterwards and opened all his eggs and started eating the candy.
2 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Wendy,
I'm glad your sister Kelley told me about your blog! You have a beautiful family and your kids are SO cute! I'm enjoying your blog very much!
~Vicki
Hey Wendy!
Yes, I have another Wendy that comments, that is Wendy Griffin (used to be)from school.
I love the pictures of the kids, they are just great! I look forward to this Sunday so much, we are going to my Mom's after church. I am singing in the cantata this Sunday and am a bit nervous... I am singing Via Dolorosa...
I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL Easter!!
He is RISEN! :)
Love,
Chas