We had a great day yesterday beginning very early with a sunrise service. We had to get the kids up extra early so we weren't sure how they would do, but they did great. I think they were too cold and tired to move. Afterwards we had breakfast at the church. After the regular church service we had lunch with family and then relaxed. It was a great day. Everyone's still tired from getting up so early yesterday, but I'm glad we did it. Tad took lots of photos and I wanted to post them, but he wants to make a slide show first.
1 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tried leaving you a message yesterday, but for some reason it didn't take.
Sorry!
I am so happy you guys had a beautiful Easter... I can't wait to see the pictures, I love Easter pictures. Everyone so fixed up and special.
I hope you have a great day and I am looking forward to some warmer weather how about you? Those snow showers yesterday about blew my mind! :)
Love,
Chas