Normally in the fall I don't like 50-60 degree weather because it's just warm/cool enough for germs to grow and make everyone sick. And everyone in our family has had a cold off and on for a while, but regardlesss, I am actually liking this weather right now.
This time of year is usually bitter cold, but lately it's been unseasonably warm. The kids have played outside quite a bit, and when I step out I'm not freezing.
Drennan and I went for a lot of walks in the late summer and early fall, but we haven't been going lately. Earlier this week we decided to go for one and it was great. It's so nice to get out in the fresh air and the air not hurt your lungs because it's so cold. I'm sure it'll turn cold soon, but for now we are really enjoying this sunshiny warmer weather.
