I'm posting our New Year's Eve before I post Christmas morning. It just so happened that these photos are ready and the Christmas photos are not. :)
For New Year's Eve, we went to my sister's house. It was sort of an unplanned, last minute event.
We ate dinner, then watched Despicable Me 2.
Sydney Mae and Drennan
Micah with his cup of cappucino
Not really sure what these goofballs are doing.
We didn't stay til midnight. I wanted to be at home in my pjs so I could go to bed whenever I wanted. So after the movie, we went home where the two younger kids went to sleep (after drinking sparkling grape juice). Micah tried to stay up, but didn't quite make it. Drennan stayed up. He's a night owl. Hope to get those Christmas pics up soon! Happy 2014!!
0 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



