The weather has gotten quite a bit cooler, so that means we've started using the wood stove for heat. I love being able to stand close to the stove and get warm. The kids love it too.
If you have a wood stove you have to have wood. Tad spends a lot of time outside cutting, splitting, and stacking wood. Last weekend Tad, Jude, and Lila spent some time with Poppy and Riley stocking up our wood supply. The kids mostly played, but Tad got quite a bit of wood cut for us.
It was a beautiful fall day.
This little monkey will climb on anything around. I'm just glad she was doing it outside!
Tad getting a workout.
Lila and Daisy.
Here's Jude "shooting" Riley. When I drove up, Jude was quick to tell me that this guy was his "fwiend."Always work to be done when you have a wood stove, but they got a lot done on this day...and had fun doing it!
1 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'm so jealous of your wood burning stove. that's high on my priority list when we start looking for houses!