Last week I had Drennan baking for me. He had a lot of fun doing it. They all love to cook/bake, but I haven't had a lot of extra time for them to help me lately. Ironically, because I didn't have a lot of time, I asked Drennan to bake something for me.
So today he got the bright idea to look up random recipes and bake something. The lucky winner was Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn.
Drennan set out to work and easily recruited a couple of other kids to help. Lila's job was to stir. She stirred the marshmallow caramel mixture as Drennan was adding ingredients.
They popped popcorn.
Micah helped to pour the mixture onto the popcorn.
The final product is delicious!
Now to keep them from eating marshmallow caramel popcorn for lunch!!
note: Poor Judles is sick today. He had to watch from a far.
1 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




yummy!