The Hay Haw Show was this weekend! We didn't have it last year, so it was fun and seemed like new. Tad was busy being the emcee, so his dad took some pictures for us. I haven't had a chance to look at all of them, but these were some he sent to us via e-mail.
The kids were in the Kids Korn skit telling jokes. Drennan and Memp had a great time making silly laughing noises before and after their jokes. It was hilarious.
The kids were in the Kids Korn skit telling jokes. Drennan and Memp had a great time making silly laughing noises before and after their jokes. It was hilarious.
Adkins Family Band performing.
Jude had a rough time throughout the show because I couldn't get to him. He had to stay with someone else the whole time. He was happy here when he got to stand on stage and eat his popcorn.
Andrea and I used to do the Korn news skit several years ago and it was fun doing it again with her.
Lila and Cohen were paired together for Kids Korn. They were adorable.
Micah and Ainsley Stanfield were paired together.
This is the school. I love Micah's hair.
Part of the scouts did a skit. It was so funny.
I have a cd with lots more pictures on it, so I may do another post later with more pictures. It's been a very, very tiring weekend. But it was very, very fun. The kids had a blast and are already talking about next year!
1 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great memories were made!
Amazing that this whole thing was put together with practical $0...just a lot of elbow grease. Especially from your dad.