Tad and I decided to take the kids to Chickamauga Battlefield. The weather has been so warm, and we wanted to do something outside. Drennan is the only kid who has ever been there, and it's been about 3 years. They weren't quite as excited about the history of the area as Tad and I were, but they enjoyed being able to run around outside, climb on the cannons, and just see what it's all about.
I love this shot of Micah on the cannon. It fits him perfectly. I think the caption should read, "Charge!!"



Everyone had fun running around this big open field.
The dogwoods were bloomed, and the grass was so green. It was perfect for picture taking.


This is the tower that you can climb up and look out of. Unfortunately it was under construction (getting pressure washed), so we didn't get to climb it.
Not really sure what this monument said, but the dogwoods behind it were so pretty.
I hope to go back one day and take more time to visit the museum, but this was sort of a spur-of-the-moment visit, and we didn't plan anything out. It was a fun outing though. I'm glad we went.
LOVE the picture of you and Jude far away! Beautiful!
And the Easter Bunny found the chocolate frogs over in Gatlingburg. Aunt Mahalia's. Remember that place?!?! =)