I'm combining two posts into one. Last Wednesday the kids and I (Lila up) went to see The Nutcracker ballet. I told the boys there was a bad guy in it so they were excited to see the Mouse King. Lila loved watching the ballerinas.

The Lighting was obviously low so the pictures aren't great, but at least I got a couple.
On Friday we went out to eat to celebrate Tad's birthday. Afterward we decided to drive around the town we were in and look at all the Christmas lights. The kids were so excited. Micah started talking about Christmas and how Christians celebrate Christmas and if you're not a Christian you celebrate "Harmonica." ha. He and Drennan have been asking a lot of questions about that sort of stuff lately.
I only had my camera (not Tad's) so the pictures aren't near as crisp as they could've been.
We stopped at a park that was completely lit up with lights. Music was playing as well. Very fun!


It was really cold, but the kids loved being out with the Christmas lights and kept asking where we could see more. Maybe we'll go back before Christmas to see them again......but I think we'll wait til the temperature is well into the double digits!
All of that good stuff on Friday and now snow to play in on Monday (unless it was too cold to play outside). Poor Dad. He had to work at Covenant despite the inclement weather.