I decided that since I spend a lot of time with the boys in the mornings with their school, I wanted to do something extra special for Lila. She does some preschool work that she loves, but I wanted her to do something really fun. So I told her Thursday evening that we would have a tea party on Friday. She woke up Friday morning and mentioned first thing that she was ready for her tea party.

First things first, she had to have on a party dress complete with high heels (which she is holding).


The guests included Captain Jack Sparrow and Spiderman, who was unavailable for pictures.


She is serving tea (yes real hot tea) and animal crackers.


This picture is a little blurry, but I wanted to show a glimpse of Spiderman.


They had a blast. Lila especially loved it. After we drank all the tea she asked if we could have another tea party later in the day! We'll have to do this more often. :)

1 comments:

  1. Tim said...

    What fun.