Last weekend Tad and I took the kids (as well as another family) to the rodeo! Tad and the boys went last year, but I couldn't go because I was 8 months pregnant and couldn't walk around very much. Lila, Jude, and I got to go with everybody else this year and it was a lot of fun.

What we weren't expecting was the cold weather that crept upon us after the sun went down. Nevertheless, the kids had a great time. It was definitely an experience to watch those guys ride bulls and the ladies barrel race. They even had a couple of clowns acting silly and telling jokes. Drennan has been quoting some of the jokes.

But once the sun went down it got quite chilly and we ended up leaving a little early. They had a lot of fun though. I'm so glad I was able to go this year.

These pictures look a little fuzzy if they are any bigger than this size.
Here are all the kids. Micah and Lila were so excited to get to wear their cowboy hats. :)



It's hard to see, but a woman was riding a 4-wheeler and pulling little cars that looked like cows. The kids had fun riding these!


Since the weather has been cooler, we have been spending more time outside. The kids have been practicing soccer quite a bit. I had to get a shot of them all outside playing with their soccer balls. Lila is so excited to have one like the boys.


Micah and Jude were taking a ride one day and stopped to pose for the camera.



Completely random: Jude crawled (by himself) into Lila's doll stroller. He was happy about his accomplishment.

0 comments: