Campfire fun

One of Tad's favorite things to do outdoors is have a campfire. Last spring (and summer too) he and the boys went out most evenings to our "campsite" and built a campfire. I'll try and get some pictures later of what our campsite looks like, but for now I wanted to post these pictures Tad took of the kids while hangin out around the campfire.




I love these overalls on Micah. He's going to wear them in the Hay Haw Show this weekend.



Truth be known I didn't get out to the campsite much last summer because I was pregnant and too tired to walk out there most days. Hopefully this year I'll have more energy and have my turn to roast marshmallows too.

Jude was super smiley this day, so we couldn't resist getting a few shots of him.


1 comments:

  1. Tim said...

    Lots of great times. Be careful, though, that you don't start the woods on fire. My brothers and I did that (accidentally) as kids. Wonderful pictures.