4 1/2 months

The weather has been nice this week so we've spent as little time as possible indoors. As soon as Drennan went out yesterday and felt the warm air, he put his shoes on and stayed out most of the day. Baseball is going to start soon and Drennan and Micah are both psyched about playing. They've been practicing throwing, catching, and batting. It seems they can't get enough of it right now.

We haven't had many pictures of Jude made lately, well, in the last few weeks. :)
So I asked Tad to take a few. He is 4 1/2 months old and growing so much every day. He is such a happy baby with lots of patience, which is a must since I can't always get to him right away. The other kids get so excited when Jude shows off his rolling over technique, and he throws the excitement back at them by smiling and kicking his legs.





2 comments:

  1. Chris Stanfield said...

    Wow! He has changed so much just since Christmas. He is a cutie for sure!  

  2. Mindy said...

    He is cute and wow! has he changed from the last pictures I've saw!