Soccer season has begun. I love to watch the boys play soccer. Drennan has loved playing every year. Micah, on the other hand, did not like it last year. He was not interested in it at all. I did not intend on signing him up again this year until he said he wanted to play. A year can make a world of difference! He loves it this year. Part of it could be that Tad is his coach. Plus he already knew several of the players on the team. He's a little guy, but he's fast and aggressive, two pluses for soccer.


Apparently sticking your tongue out helps you to kick the ball. :)


Whenever Micah gets tired, he just walks off the field. It was a really hot day this day too.


Again with the tongue!


Micah was giving me a thumbs-up. He was ready to play again after half-time.


Drennan was occupying Lila for me. She badly wanted to go to the playground, but I was trying to keep her at the game so that I could sit. It was really hot on this day and we had already watched Drennan play a game. He is on the Orange Crush.


These pictures are courtesy of Tad's Dad. He didn't make it to Drennan's game, but hopefully we'll get some pictures of him playing soon!

3 comments:

  1. Mindy said...

    GREAT pics! Does he use photoshop for editing? just wondering if I should invest in it.....
    We have SOCCER -- that is why I can't come to the festival. Stupid soccer....  

  2. Tyler said...

    such lovely pictures. Micah looks so cute in his little uniform!  

  3. The Shavers Family said...

    How cute... Any babies yet!