Since Tad posted it on his facebook, I thought I should post it here.
We found out yesterday that we're having another boy! Yes, Lila will be
our only girl, but that will make her all the more special.

My sister was reminding me how boys
are so much easier to do than girls. No hair to fix, minimum variety of clothes, easy
to potty train,...I could go on. So we are excited about having another one.

But I'm very thankful to have Lila and she will stick with me when it's "boys against girls"
as Drennan puts it.

4 comments:

  1. Tad said...

    I'm sure Lila will be trying to convince this little guy to play Barbie while Micah and Drennan are pushing him to play cowboys and indians. :)  

  2. Mindy said...

    Lila has plenty of girl cousins she can play Barbie with! =)
    AND CONGRATS!!!!!  

  3. Chas said...

    I am so excited for you guys!
    And I would love to make you a sling or I will teach you how to make one, either way, you just let me know. :)
    Have a great day!
    Love,
    Chas  

  4. Anonymous said...

    I'm excited you're having a boy, but I think girls are MUCH easier (especially the potty training)!
    Tad, what do you mean big sisters make you play Barbies?? Your John Travolta Barbie was always one of your favorite toys; I didn't have to convince you to play! :)

    Shonda