As usual it took a while to get a Christmas picture that we thought looked goodwith all 3 kids smiling. After several, several shots we finally got a good one.But of course there were lots that were thrown out.Here's a few:
LOVE the lights around them!What a great idea
i love her
These are cute, too!! I got your comment at my blog the other day - Tim & I will be home for Christmas this year. I'll probably see you at church! :)
Those are adorable!We received our card today, thanks so much... the pic is So cute.I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!Love,Chas
Post a Comment
LOVE the lights around them!
What a great idea
i love her
These are cute, too!! I got your comment at my blog the other day - Tim & I will be home for Christmas this year. I'll probably see you at church! :)
Those are adorable!
We received our card today, thanks so much... the pic is So cute.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Love,
Chas