We've been out of town on vacation and haven't had much time to blog. I'll post pics from our trip soon. Much is going on. Micah is about to turn 4! I haven to prepare for that, plus Drennan is about to start 1st grade. We're doing school at home again this year. I couldn't believe how much I loved doing it and loved watching him learn. Knowing that he is reading on at least a 3rd or 4th grade level is very satisfying. I hope keeping him at home for a while will help to keep his love for learning growing.

Tad's dad took this pic Sunday. Lila is very tanned from going to the beach.

3 comments:

  1. Chas said...

    It's amazing to watch them huh??? Oh I love it, I knew you would too! :D
    Hopefully we can get together sometime in the future for a field trip or something cool like that! :D
    Have a great day!
    Love,
    Chas  

  2. Mindy said...

    OK - so I cannot tell who she looks like....and she definately didn't get your skin (or mine) did she?  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Dad was talking about how much he loved that baby last night!!