We were on the go for the whole weekend. We camped out Thursday and Friday (in my grandmother's backyard). We went to Bear Creek Friday and took these pics. The walk down to the creek is not very fun, but definitely adventurous since it's walking through the woods. The creek water is unimaginably cold. But everyone usually gets in the water and has a great time.
Lila has her picture taken so much that she's got to where she smiles for the camera on cue.
Drennan and Micah didn't mind the cold water at all. They swam most of the time, except for when they were trying to catch crawdads and fish.


5 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE THAT FACE SHE MAKES!
I wish we could've been there..... looks like no one else was?
Of course - as bad as I am feeling at 32 weeks pregnant -- I probably wouldn't have wanted to do the hike anyway.....
Makes me wish we had been there!! I miss the creek so much on REALLY hot days!!!
Oh how fun! That creek is beautiful! What fun you guys obviously had. :)
So glad to see you are all doing well.
Love,
Chas
Looks like so much fun Wendy. I'll keep you posted about get togethers for sure. Do you have an email address at home?