After Tad's persistence (and technical capabilities) I now have a blog. I really enjoy reading other people's blogs, but I'm not sure if what I write will be anything that someone else would enjoy. My life, as a homemaker and mom, is not as glamorous as, say, as rock star. But I do have hilarious and very adventurous kids, and they, along with my nutty husband, make my life very fun. So I'm going to write and if no one else looks, then at least my husband can have something to read. And Tad takes so many pictures of the kids (almost daily) that I am sure to have lots of those posted as well. Hope someone out there enjoys....
5 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will enjoy it! :) -Tad
Hi Wendy!!
I am bookmarking you as I type!!! :D
I will look forward to your posts and use it as a way of keeping in touch!
Have a Happy Turkey Day!
Love,
Chas
Have fun Wendy. I'm sure Sharon and will enjoy it too.
Hey Wendy.
I will add you to my blogroll and then if anyone reads my blog and wants they can link to you.
Talk to you soon!
I am excited to have a way to keep up with you all!
Blessings.
Love -
Mindy
We'll be reading...there's nothing like a little dose of "Evearitt humor" to brighten your day!