Last week we went to Ft. Morgan for a beach trip. Lots of fun, and tiring, of course. Not all vacations are super relaxing, especially if you're going with a lot of people.

We got up at 4am on a Saturday to start our way to Ft. Morgan. It was cool, and the traffic wasn't bad at all. The kids slept most of the way. :)

I love the view from the house we stay in. The sky is so vast, and the ocean looks as if it go on forever.

Sunday (Father's Day) was my birthday! Lila made me this drink. Coffee with whipped cream on top!

I made this collage of photos on the same day. It was a fun day!

It rained one morning while we were gone, so the kids watched a movie inside. There were a lot of kids!

My kids had fun playing with Ollie all week. :) She was The Little Mermaid on this day in her towel.

This photo was taken on the day we left to come home. These two looked so cute I had to snap their photo.

Every time we go out of town I don't realize how much I love being home til I'm back at home. This time was no different. I love the beach, but I love being home too. When we pulled in the driveway, Jude said, "Home, sweet home!" My sentiments exactly! :) :)

0 comments: