My niece, Tyler, got married a couple of weeks ago. She had a beautiful wedding during a very busy time. I can't post too many pictures because Tad hasn't officially given Tyler the photos yet. But I have a few as a glimpse of how great the day was.
Lila was a flower girl. That makes two weddings that she was in this fall. She loved every minute of it. My mom made her dress. Brooklyn, my niece, did her hair.
Drennan is third from the right. Micah is third from the left. They had lots of fun visiting with cousins.
I was asked to play the piano. Nettie, my niece, also played, and we played one piece together.
This is Tyler's family on both her mom's side and her dad's side. Lots of smiling faces.
Every year we try to get a picture of the cousins who were born the same summer. Ellie Anna, Drennan, and Memphis (Memp) are 10 this year. They aren't smiling in the picture because there weren't smiling in the first picture we took of them in their birth order. They were only a few months old then.
Tad caught of picture of me with my Judles.
The festival followed the wedding, and we were absolutely worn out after the weekend. But it was fun, fun, fun! We're so happy for Tyler!
1 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Is that Jarrett in that picture behind the row of bows? I didn't even know he knew Tyler....=)
Can't wait to see the rest of the pics! These are gorgeous!