Last week we went to Disney World in Orlando. I never thought we would go to Disney World because of the expense and the crowds. Tad and I neither one are amusement park people. But everything just fell into place this year for us to go.
We weren't disappointed! It was so much fun. The expense wasn't so bad. We got used to the crowds (plus by going in May most kids were still in school), and there were many rides that WERE NOT roller coasters.

I'm making blog posts in parts because I don't want to put all the pictures in a single post. And I want to add lots of pictures. :)

We purchased DVD players for the car ride since it was such a long drive. Each kid has his/her own screen plus Tad got each kid his/her own headphones. So as long as a movie was playing it was very peaceful. :)


This is part of our hotel room with all of our junk spread out. I think this was taken on the last day we were there.

 A view from our back porch.

And a view from the front. Oh yeah, I'm not leaving out anything.

There were 14 swimming pools, and I think we swam in about 6 or 7 of them. Actually Tad and the three big kids pool hopped. I only swam in about 3 or 4 of them. There was also putt-putt, paddle boats, playgrounds, and free movies showing in theater style at this place. It was great. I think we could've made the whole vacation fun just staying here all week with no Disney. But, of course, you can't go to Orlando and not go to Disney. Next up on the blog posts....Epcot!!



0 comments: