Ok. Yes it's been a little while since Halloween, but I actually forgot I had these pictures, and I wanted to make sure I had documentation of what we did for fall crafts.
We did some leaf rubbings on a sunny day.
Made bats out of their handprints. There's only three because Mr. Judles was asleep. Sometimes it's a lot easier to do crafts when the littlest one is not around. :)
This is a sensory box I put together for Halloween. It's filled with black beans and various Halloween-y things. The object is to play with it like you would a sandbox. They do a lot of scooping, pouring, separating objects, and just having fun with it. Last year I didn't let Jude play with the sensory boxes because he either tried to eat the beans or throw them. This year he's a little better (with the throwing part, he doesn't eat them anymore). But Lila really likes playing with these. We currently have a Thanksgiving sensory box.
We've done some Thanksgiving crafts, but I haven't had a chance to photograph those. I love doing crafts, and so do the kids. It's breaks up our school day with some fun.