We have made it to the end of our first week of school for this year. We technically started last Wednesday, which was our first day of homeschool co-op, but our first full week was this week. It's been great and I'm praying it will continue to be good, although I know we are bound to have some bad days thrown in. Such is life.

Drennan is in 4th grade, Micah is in 2nd, and Lila is doing preschool work.


It's nice to be back on a schedule and routine, but I am certainly going to miss summer break. We've had lots of lazy days, but we are excited to start new grades, new material, new crafts, and spending "structured" time together.

The nighttime cooler weather that we've had has caused Drennan to have a sore throat, Micah to have some sinus problems, and Jude to have a runny nose (last night he had a fever, ugh!) So although we've had a great week, we are thankful that today is Friday and we get to rest for a couple of days.

0 comments: