Well, we haven't made any pictures lately...we'd better get on the ball since I think we made Drennan's picture as a baby several times a week. I thought I would go ahead and post about what we've been up to.
Little Jude had to go to the doctor last week because of a bad sinus problem and cough. I've never had a little baby sick before, but I've never had a baby born during cold/flu season either. He's on an antibiotic and is doing better. My other kids have all had a cough and runny nose, but they are all better.
We are getting out little by little. I still don't want the baby exposed to many people (at least at one time) so we are mostly staying in. On the bright side, that means we are saving money. No gas, no eating out as much, no shopping. On the down side, there are times that we need to be out and see people, especially since we live in the woods and don't hardly even see cars going by.
I should have some pictures to post soon. Tad has been working on videos and recordings with the kids so maybe I can post some of those too.
Brady wasn't really born in flu season (end of August) Lillie was though.....
Anyway --- Brady got RSV at 3 months old. YUCK!!!! And was at the dr. at 3 weeks with a fever.....guess it comes with the territory when you're #4.....but since you guys homeschool maybe you can stay away from a lot of germs.
maybe! Glad that you are doing well.
I wrote Tad last night on Facebook about taking some new pictures of us... Hopefully we can come and visit soon.