I haven't had a lot of time to blog this week, but Tad uploaded some new pictures so I thought I would try and post some of them. Baby Jude has grown almost a pound since we brought him home from the hospital. He's starting to fill out his skin a little more.
The trouble we're having is getting the kids to keep their hands off of him. They want to hold him all the time. : )




We had our annual church Fall Party Saturday. I didn't get to go, but Tad took the kids.
Baby Lila was a ballerina. Her aunt Shonda got her this adorable tutu, and Lila loves it! We have a hard time getting her to not wear it all the time.


My Mom made this Indian costume for Micah. He was being a fierce Indian warrior in this photo.
The costume worked out great with the bow and arrow set my Grandma got for Micah for his birthday.


Drennan was his favorite character from his favorite book series. You can probably guess who it is without me telling you.


I thought this was a really cute picture of my niece, Ellie Anna at the Fall Party.


The kids also went to the Halloween party at the Library yesterday. Lila and Micah were in different costumes from the Fall Party. I'll try and post those pictures tomorrow. Stay tuned...

1 comments:

  1. Mindy said...

    Good pictures! I especially like the one of Harry Potter pointing his wand!
    Also, I just can't figure out who Ellie Anna looks like.