
Micah was playing with the water hose yesterday and was filling up a sled. Then he decided to
lie down in the water. A few minutes later he walked up to me and said, "Mommy listen. Hear that?" He then pointed to his ear and got really close to me. I figured out he must've had water in his ear, so I was trying to tell him to jump up and down while tilting his head to get the water out. As we were walking in the house, again he said, "Hear that? (while pointing to his ear) That's so neat. I have a microphone in my head."
Tad just made it home from a few days in Boston. We're glad he's back. Everyone was in a competition to talk to him. It's so nice to let someone else do some of the responsibilities, ya know, like brushing 3 sets of teeth.
We're loving this warm weather. I'm so glad it's finally warm enough to play outside without getting cold, although the pollen is awful. Drennan's allergies are making him cough something fierce, Lila has had a fever, and Micah is on antibiotics for a double ear infection. Hopefully it will rain soon.....then stay warm.
Looking forward to family movie night. We're going to see the new X-Men movie. It's a good thing I didn't have all girls, then we would have to see the Hannah Montana movie. Ugh! No, I think we would still see X-Men movie. Super heroes can be girls too!
No Hannah Montana at my house....
of course, no x men at my house either....