I've been so slow on the blog lately. Tad's camera is so complicating that I wait for him to load the pics onto the computer before I put them on the blog. We've been really busy lately and he has just recently been able to get the pics.
You can see from Lila's face that she enjoyed her cheese puffs.


Just a little note about these. I'm so proud of the way these turned out. Perhaps my dream of working in Wal-Mart bakery isn't too far away....Maybe I can skip Wal-Mart and open my own bakery. That sounds a little better.
3 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't blame the Nikon. Never blame the Nikon! :-)
Great pics!!! What are the petals of the flowers made of? Skip the bakery at Walmart.....but then again...they make some great cakes. All our birthday cakes come from there....
I love the polka dot shirt.. where did you get that? She is just to cute.