We were gone last week visiting my sister and her family who recently moved to Virginia Beach, Va. We were Tadless too. Lots of good times, but it's always nice to be home. The kids were ready to be home after a 13 hour drive through four states, including all the way across North Carolina (may have passed by your house Mindy:)).
It's been awhile since we've had good pictures of the kids (besides Christmas) so I asked Tad to pull out the camera today to take a few.
Micah and Lila usually pose well for the camera so we have lots of good pictures of them. Drennan on the otherhand is usually making goofy faces so I was glad to see that he cooperated well for these shots. I think we have some keepers to print out.



Of course Drennan still had to get in the goofy faces.
I've got lots of laundry to do and unpacking to complete. Hopefully it will snow (a lot) soon.
I didn't even know that you guys were going to VA Beach. The pictures are great... her hair is getting so long!!
Great pics!
What a fun trip... glad you had a good time!
Love,
Chas
Great shots!
Did you really come by my house? YOu should've stopped to see us!!!
Everyone really looks great. I love the first picture of Wendy and Lila. Precious. Glad you had a safe and uneventful trip and it's nice to have you'all back. We missed you.