We've made so many pictures lately of happenings, but I haven't had a chance to post any of them until now. A few weekends back my sisters, their families, and mine got together at my grandparents house for a swim.
Here is Micah acting goofy while Tad is taking an artsy shot.
Drennan is having fun in the pool with his cousins.
We wanted to get a shot of all 13 grandkids. I thought it turned out fantastic!
Also Tad is in charge of History with Drennan's school and after reading about archeology, they went on a "dig" to see what they could find.
Tad told Drennan that he couldn't be complete without this hat.
Drennan is marking off the place where they dug. Lots of fun.
On a separate note, I just had to post a pic of Baby Lila after she put diaper rash cream all over her hair. She is used to me putting lotion on her, so she was reenacting, except putting it in her hair.
Awww... great pictures.
That picture of the grandkids is a keeper, get that blown up and framed! :)
Have a great day friend,
Love,
Chas
I can't believe how big Kelley and Julie's kids are.
Hope you all are doing well.
I told you she would have blonde hair!!!
Great photos. Drennan reminded me of Indiana Jones with his hat. The kids are going to have some wonderful memories of growing up.