Today we made gingerbread houses with our friends the Roes.
It was a lot of fun. Micah mostly wanted to just eat the candy and Sean (age 2)
wasn't very interested, but Drennan and Luke (age 5) had a great time decorating.
Drennan and Luke are holding up 5 fingers to show their ages.


Those are terrific! I am planning on trying to make a gingerbread house with the kids, if we get a chance. ;)
It looks like they big 5 year olds did a great job! Have a great day!!!
Love,
Chas
We had such a great time and the pictures turned out wonderful. Thanks for inviting us over.
Love,
Kerry
This is adorable!
I've not tried to do gingerbread houses with my kids yet.....did you buy the kit or did you make the gingerbread too?
I'm impressed!
Looks like those turned out great! After seeing the pictures Nettie and Ellie are really wanting to give it a try.
Kelley